Lighting for Cultural Space
The role of museums is evolving – in addition to fulfilling their traditional role of collecting, conserving, researching and exhibiting artistic collections, they are becoming visitor-driven, community-oriented destinations. To keep up with the dynamics of various exhibition types, flexible lighting systems can help to create a differentiating experience and attracting a new generation of museum visitors, thus elevating the exhibition space to become qualitative cultural brands.
Mesmerised with Cultural Space Lighting
- Prolong re-lamping frequency with the adoption of quality light source
- Consider lighting system with deployment flexibility in anticipation of changes in exhibition and last minute lighting adjustments
- Improve ease of use with wireless control that allows curators to adjust lighting level with handheld devices
- Preserve the authenticity of the artwork with LED system that closely renders their true color, even when dimmed
- Provide visual contrasts that attracts attention and evoke emotions of the visitors
- Create captivating experiences with customizable lighting solutions
- Protect artwork with LED system that emits no harmful ultraviolet or infra red rays
- Tell the right story of the artwork with individually tuned lighting spectrum
- Meet international criteria for art conservation with uniform LED light
Culture Space Lighting Ideas
___ from Brand Partners ___
©Targetti, www.targetti.com, photography: Nelson Huang
Project: Confucius museum, Qufu
"Culture is like the wind. It is invisible, yet its effect can be seen and felt."
– Bryan Walker, IDEO
Have a project in mind?